Monday, December 17, 2012

TSG186 - Snowy Seasons Greetings

Monday means we have a new challenge for you on the There She Goes blog and it is my favorite kind......a sketch challenge! 

We're getting our first batch of snow here snow here in the Boston area so I was inspired to ink up these adorable snowmen from the Seasons Greetings stamp set.


I stamped my image onto X-Press It blending card in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored it with copics.   I cut it out and matted it using the MFT Die-Namics oval STAX sets 1 and 2.  I paired some PP from the My Mind's Eye Be Merry 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe candy bar and peanut cluster CS.  

Snowmen bodies and snow - E43, E41
left snowman clothing - B02, B00, B000, B0000, E43,E41
right snowman clothing - R59, R29, R24, R05, YG97, YG95, YG93, E41, E43

Here's the sketch:


To be eligible for the giveaway, create a card or project using the provided sketch, and then head over to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (December 24th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!  TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)  If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG186 so we can check out your beautiful work!



3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!