Friday, December 28, 2012

Saying Goodbye to All That Scraps

(insert sniffling sounds)
As the last All That Scraps challenge of 2012 rolls around, so does my final card as a member of the All That Scraps Design Team.  I have decided to step down after having spent 9 months on the All That Scraps Challenge Team and the last 3 months on the regular DT to take on some new adventures in this paper crafting world.  I loved every minute of it!  Thanks for Christine Wooden, owner of All That Scraps and C.C. Designs, for the opportunity over the past year and thanks to Tracy Clemente and Lesa Rapp, Design Team Coordinators, for making it all so fun!  

The theme of the  final All That Scraps challenge of 2012 is "the oldies."  I pulled out one of the first stamps I received as part of the DT and inked up Swiss Pixie Woodland Lucy.


I colored my image with copics and fussy cut her out so that I could layer her over the circular panel of PP.  I paired some PP from the Simple Stories "Fabulous" 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe candy bar and butter mints CS.  I printed the sentiment from my computer.  

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hair - E19, E18, E08, E02
clothing - BG13, BG11, BG10, E43, E41

Now head on over the All That Scraps blog to see what my fellow DT members have created for this challenge and link up your creation! 

Though I tweaked the sketch just slightly, The Sweet Stop Sketch 190  was the inspiration for my card.



5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Good luck in your future endevors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Kim. Love the darling image cut out. The coloring is amazing. Such pretty papers too. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( Can't believe you have left us, Kim! But hey, it's ok cos we're on another DT together so I still get to work with you!!

    Gorgeous card - love the papers with her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Kim! Love your coloring and the way you cut out the image. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!