Saturday, December 15, 2012

KKS159 - Toymaker Elf

Happy weekend to you!  
We've for a new Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge for you today.
KKS159 is Keep Cozy - create a card/project with a warm theme or color scheme.

I went with the warm color scheme and colored up this adorable Toymaker Elf image who just may have taken the spot of my favorite KKS Christmas image!  


Do you love him or what?! I stamped my image on X-Press It blending card and colored him up with copics.  I cut him out using the MFT Die-Namics rectangle STAX and left it in the die while I sponged some Tim Holtz antique linen distress ink around the edges for added warmth.   I paired some pretty papers from the Carta Bella Christmas Day 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe butter mints and candy bar CS.  I added some natural cluny from the Ribbon Carousel, a PTI dark chocolate button,and some natural jute.  

skin - E11, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hair - C7, C5, C3
clothing - YG97, YG95, YG93, R59, R29, R24, R05, E43, E41
pencil - YR23, YR21, RV11, RV10, E31, E30
horse - E44, E43, E41
chair - E47,E44,E43


Now head on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie blog to see what my fellow DT members have done with this week's challenge and to link up your creations!  Be sure to pay attention to the image that Krafty Girl Elaine Hughes used this week because that image will be this week's prize to one lucky participant!  Kraftin' Kimmie stamps are not required to play long, but you must use one to be eligible for the prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!