Friday, December 14, 2012

MOJO271 - Row 'o Reindeer

Today me and my fellow Trendsetters from There She Goes are showing off some new cards made with some older stamp stamps.  I chose to ink up one of my all time favorite TSG Christmas sets called "Ho Ho Ho."



I stamped the reindeer from the reindeer in Momento tuxedo back ink onto X-Press it Blending Card and colored them with copics.  I used my MFT Die-namics rectangle STAX to cut out the image and I paper pierced around the edges.  I paired some PP from the Echo Park This & That Christmas with some Bazzill Card Shoppe wax lips and candy bar CS.  I added some cherry red Divine Twine, some Diamond Glaze to reindeer noses, and some Stickles sprinkled with glitter for the snow.   The sentiment is from the Seasons Greetings stamps set.

reindeer bodies - E37, E35, E34, E33, E31
noses - C9, C7, C4, C3, R59, R29, R24, R05

I used the MOJO271 challenge for my inspiration.  Here's the sketch:

 

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!