Monday, December 10, 2012

A Birthday Just Your Style

My collection of Stamping Bella's Uptown Girls is rapidly expanding.  
I might be slightly obsessed with these images.  There.  I said,  So?

Today I colored up Uptown Girl Posh has a Present.  


I colored the image with copics and paired some PP from the My Mind's Eye Happy Day 6x6 paper pad and some Bazzill Card Shoppe icy mint and licorice twist CS.  I added some black vintage seam binding, a PTI raspberry fizz button, and some cotton candy Divine Twine.

skin - E11, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hair - E53, E51, E35
dress - RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02
gift bag - BG75, BG72, Y08, Y04, Y02

3 comments:

  1. Repeat after me Kim... It is okay to have an Uptown Girl obsession. And you do such a fabulous job with your colouring and card layout that it is definitely ... okay to have an Uptown Girl obsession. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this on your fb page and had to stop by and tell you how awesome this is! She is colored to perfection - I want her dress! The papers and sketch are just GORGE! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!