Monday, December 31, 2012

TSG188 - Love Bucket

Who wants to squeeze in one last challenge before 2012 comes to close?  
Actually, you have a week to play along, but I got my card done today for the newest There She Goes Clear Challenge #188 which is to do some sponging on your die cuts!  
Ya know......cut out your image using one of your dies and then leave it IN the die while you sponge some ink around the inner edges! 

Here's my card:



I am playing along today with the Buckets of Love stamp set.  I colored my image with copics and then cut it out using one of the dies from the MFT Die-Namics circle STAX.  I left it in the die and then sponged some A Muse Studio blush ink around the inner edge of the day and around the image.   I paired some PP from the My Mind's Eye "Love Me" 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster, marshmallow and icy mint CS.  

Here are the copics I used:

bucket - C7, C5, C3, C2, C1, C00
hearts - R59, R29, R2, R05, RV09, RV06, RV04, RV-2, RV00, RV000

To be eligible for the giveaway, create a card or project using the provided sketch, and then head over to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (January 7th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!  TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)  If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG186 so we can check out your beautiful work!

I am also playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #66

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bucket of love ... your colouring is awesome!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super sweet, Kim! Great job with this week's technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Nice to see you around the ol' stamping block! That bucket of hearts is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kim! I love those hearts! Amazing job with the colouring! Super fun colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet bucket of hearts - the perfect Valentine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!