Friday, December 21, 2012

Smarty Pants Personalized Teacher Note Cards

Just a quick post to show you some personalized note cards I made last night for my kids to bring to their teachers today for Christmas.  I used the There She Goes Clear Stamp set called"Smarty Pants" that will be released this Saturday night!

I made 2 slightly different CAS designs.
Here's the first with the sentiment layered over and outside of the circular panel:


and this one has the sentiment within the panel:


I can't decide which one I like more.  

I used the MFT Die-Namics Circle STAX dies.  I stamped the argyle stamp in PTI pure poppy and ripe avocado ink on the lower half of the circles.  I colored my images with copics and printed the sentiments from my computer,  I rounded the bottom 2 corners of the cards with my corner chomper.  


6 comments:

  1. Love these. So very cute! Like the clean lines and pure colors. Proof that less is more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these are AWESOME. I love the simplicity and the images.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Kim :) Just popped by to wish you a Very Merry Christmas!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea Kim! Well done! Merry Christmas xox
    Tammy at Créations LaDiva :) xx

    P.S. I have some candy on my blog, you are more than welcome to join and thank you if you already have ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are BRILLIANT!! I like the top set best. Such a good idea and one worth stealing too!! ;)
    Merry Christmas Donkey!! I lurve Ya!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!