Monday, December 31, 2012

A Year in Review

I've been seeing some crafty friends doing post like this 
and I liked the idea so here goes mine!  2012 was a very exciting one for me with lots of accomplishments in this crafty little world of ours!

In January, I was the All That Scraps guest designer and during that month, I was selected to be on the All That Scraps Challenge Team.


In February, I made the Paper Shelter's Design Team and I was invited to be part of Kim Teasdale's iSpy Sketches Challenge design team.  

In March I went to Seattle for a crop as part of the Ribbon Carousel Crew and we met up with the designers of  There She Goes Clear Stamps. 


Front row:  Laurel Sparkle, Smith, Tobi Crawford, Katie Skiff
Back row: Angela Thomas, Kim Teasdale, Jessie Rone, Danielle Lounds, Jessica Knutson, Wendy Ramlakhan, (that's me perched behind Wendy), Savannah O'Gywnn

Shortly after returning home, I was invited to join the There She Goes Clear Stamps DT!  


Also in March, I was was honored to have been invited to the by Lori Designs design team!


Then in May I was promoted to be the Design Team Coordinator at the Ribbon Carousel.


Then in July I joined the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Design Team! 


In August I had the honor of being a Guest Designer for Your Next Stamp.


In September I was promoted from the All That Scraps Challenge Crew to a full fledged Design Team member!  



In October, one 2 of my cards were published in the Designed to Color Magazine......my first publications!   I also made the Designed to Color Magazine's Challenge Crew!


And  December, I will have 4 cards being published in the Designed to Color Magazine AND  I made the Stamping Bella Design Team! 


I have also been invited to be part of the The Greeting Farm's Premiere Guest DT and I have been helping them to give some sneak peeks of their newest crop of stamps which will be released tomorrow!


It's been quite a ride and I am so thankful for all of the opportunities that have been given to me this year!  Last year my New Year's resolution was to get published.  This year my resolution will be the same though I am going to try to get published in more than one magazine this year.  Yep, that's my goal for 2013.

Tomorrow,  I have the honor of participating in a release hop as part of the Greeting Farm's Premiere design team AND I get to announce some exciting news so be sure to comeback tomorrow!  

Thanks to all of my blog followers!  I can't believe that I have over 500 followers now here on my blog and over 550 followers on my Paper Perfect Designs Facebook page!  

Wishing everyone a very happy and healthy New Year! 











2 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous, Kim - I don't know how you chose as all your cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! You have a great eye for layouts and your awesome at colouring! You are definitly an inspiration to me.

    If you have a few minutes I would love it if you would check out my blog! http://thecraftinghamster.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thanks,
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!