Wednesday, December 19, 2012

TSG Blog Hop Challenge - Tooth Fairy Approved


Here we are on day two of the There She Goes sneak peeks, and we have the second of two sets being released by our artist, Melyssa Connolly! We know you loved yesterday's and we know you will love today's just as much!

Melyssa is back today with a set that is Tooth Fairy Approved! Whether congratulating your child for losing a tooth, scrapbooking the loss of a tooth, or leaving a note for the tooth fairy, you have so many options for them all!

Tooth Fairy Approved is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 17 stamps 
and will sell for $24.00.


I busted out my brand spankin' new Silhouette Portrait that I got from the Ribbon Carousel for the very first time! It was so easy! I found this tooth shaped card which was perfect! I colored the tooth fairy with copics and added some clear spica pen to her crown and the star. I added glitter glue to her wings. The strip of PP is from the Doodlebug Design Hello Spring 6x6 paper pad. I added some ribbon from my stash. 

Here's the inside of the card stamped with one of the sentiments from the stamp set:




Would you like to win the new Tooth Fairy Approved stamp set? Here is what you need to do-visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, December 22nd with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

33 comments:

  1. Wow this is such a cute card! I love the tooth shape and the inside is great. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just brilliant, Kim! Totally love the use of white space and the sentiment is so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab design xx such a cute little idea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to create a tooth shaped card and the sweet message inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo adorable. Love her wings and the sweet message on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stumbled on to you through a blog I just joined. Am enjoying all I see. Yippie another source for cute stamps and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute design, Kim! Love those sparkly wings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it of course what goes best with a toothy fairy a tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously LOVE the tooth shaped card. SO CLEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! This is cute and the poem is great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love everything about it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous shaped card! I LOVE the inside sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kim, this is awesome. I love the image and saying. The big tooth is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cute card, love the shaped idea. And the sentiment, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute card! I love the shape.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fabulous Kim! Love the tooth-shaped card!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is too Cute! What a great shape card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This set with that adorable sentiment is just the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The shading on her dress and the glitter---SO GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a great idea on how you made the card a tooth!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just keep rubbing it in why don't ya! hehe. Hope you are enjoying your new silhouette!!! Love the design...what a fab idea and the little tooth fairy is SO cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hermosaaaaa, me encanto la forma de diente de la tarjeta !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful! I love the sparkle on her wings!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous work Kim. I love the shaped card and your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the shape and the sweet coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  26. So cute! I can't wait to get my hands on this set!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a darling card, I love how you used the tooth shape on this. It's just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Totally adorable!! I love the shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Too cute. I love the tooth shaped card and the super sparkly wings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!