Sunday, December 9, 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie Release Hop

It's here!  It's here!  It's release day for the December  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!  
Hope you have enjoyed our peeks over the past few day.  Now hop on through and see a little bit of everything from the Krafy Girls!  

I just had to save Arielle for today's hop!  She is my fav from the new Circus Girls!




I colored her with copics andused the MFT Die-Namaics Fishtail Flags STAX dies to cut her out.  I did the "out of the box" techniwue to that her feet could dangle outside of the panel.   I ran the PTI pure poppy panel through the Big Shot in the Darice stripes embossing folder.  I added some red rhinestones for a bit of bling.  

skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - C9, C7, C5, C3
clothing - R59, R29, R24, R05, C9, C7, C5

12 comments:

  1. Wau, what a card! Simple and amazing, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. love the sentiment
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Love the colours and the image is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love your coloring and the bling is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. the paper is going so well with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun design and great coloring, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really confused, I hopped Saturday and the KKS blog is not updated since Saturday, so I didn't know there was another hop Sunday, so I might have lost out on winning a stamp.

    This is stunning with all that red, will get hopping and hope it isn't too late!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and love the cutting technique.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sexy image and funny sentiment. Love your card.

    Hugs, keti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!