Tuesday, December 18, 2012

There She Goes Blog Hop Challenge - Smarty Pants


It's time for the There She Goes December Release, and we are SO happy you are here to celebrate it with us!! This month's sets are sure to appeal to the crafter in you, and we have three days worth of peeks for you to enjoy, and to be inspired by!! Let's get to it!

Nerds are all the rage right now, and we at There She Goes are in love with this SUPER nerdy, super cute set from Melyssa, Smarty Pants. With 23 stamps in this set, you will have SO many fun options for the nerd in your life!

Smarty Pants is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 23 stamps and will sell for $24.00.


I colored my cute little nerd with copics and fussy cut her out so I could pop her up with foam dimensionals and layer her over and outside of the circular panel. I stamped the argyle stamp from the stamp set in VersaMark and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder to create the patterned paper. I added some Diamond Glaze to her glasses for a glossy look. 

skin - E11, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hair - E53, E37, E35
sweater vest - R59, R29, R24, R05
shirt - W3, W0, and a white gel pen
skirt- B26, B24, B23
socks - W5,W3, W7, R29
shoes - W7. W5. W3


Would you like to win the new Smarty Pants stamp set? Here is what you need to do-visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, December 22nd with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

48 comments:

  1. Love this card! That sentiment is fantastic!! Gorgeous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic job with the layout and coloring! Love the argyle pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one. The colors are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's so cute, I love her and need her! I love nerds ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little image is adorable! Fabulous coloring, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour scheme you chose. The blue and red are so vibrant. And the stamp is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, this is so fabulous. I love, love, love this new set. Great colors, they are so cheerful looking. Fab card, hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love the argyle pattern. Can't wait to see the full stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim, this is really cute and I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it all. turned out beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! I love how the colors pop against the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic, Kim! I love how you used the kraft with those colours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is just the utest! Fabulos colouring !
    Huggles x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the COPIC guide. Much appreciated. I love HOPPING! Best part of my day. Thanks for being a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just so awesome...the coloring, the colors, the layout design!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card love your color combination great coloring. TFS

    ReplyDelete

  17. Love the whole set. ?Cute card and beautiful coloring!!





    ReplyDelete
  18. SO SUPER CUTE! LOVE your color choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is so cute & OMG that sentiment is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Kim! Boy you really colored up nerdette perfectly and how did I know you would choose THAT sentiment. LOL Thanks so much for leaving me some love on my card AND for adding my drummer boy card to your fave list at SCS this weekend. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Kim,your cards are stunning,love them!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  22. adorable card, love the colors you choose, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful card! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your coloring blows me away...it's amazing! Love how you popped the image but left her feet dangling below the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  25. It is a great card. Love how you matched the paper to her shirt. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like how she looks like a tomboy. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  27. love your card... that paper matching is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  28. loving that plaid paper!! great colors

    ReplyDelete
  29. bellísima, el trabajo de iluminado sensacional !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ha a ha so cute! I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  31. She's so stinkin' cute - love the papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ha ha ha. That sentiment is hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gotta have it - studied math in college. 'Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the sentiment, image is so cute and you colored it so beautifully..Love you card..

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh my gosh, I love this! The patterned paper is perfect for this set too....so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great card!! I love the red and blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Good thing I wasn't drinking anything when reading the sentiment! Even if I didn't like the set (which IS NOT the case), I would buy the set just for that sentiment! LOL!!! I love the bold colors you used on the card. AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wonderful card, love the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow Kim! She is so gorgeous! Love the argyle and her beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Cute card. I love that sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Nice classic look. Good job on your card

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful card. I am loving this set! I am new to this stamp company but must say I'm now hooked!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!