Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star....

Have you check out the C.C. Designs December release over at All That Scraps?  ACK!  So many cute stamps this month!  Today I wanted to show off some of my favs from the release!

I inked up PJ Emma, Moon, and Starry Sentiments.



I started with a Bazzill card Shoppe licorice twist panel.  I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.  I stamped the moon and stars onto PP from the Jillibean Soup 6x6 paper pad and cut them out.  I colored PJ Emma with copics and fussy cut her out.  I used my finger to curve her to    legs slightly really make it look like she is perched there on the moon and then popped them up with foam squares.  

skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E37, E35, E53, E51
pajamas - BV04, BV02, BV01, BV00, BV0000, RV04, RV02, RV00

Now head on over to the All That Scraps blog to see what my fellow DT members have created with some of the new stamps!  

2 comments:

  1. So fun and adorable!! I saw this on SCS and jumped over to your Blog and my oh my are you talented!! Love your coloring - and am always looking to improve in the Copic department - so I am grateful for your inspiration!!! Thank you!
    Hugs
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. High Kicks!!! this is some pretty spanky colouring!! I feel like I need to really sharpen my hooves for march and take it up a level!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!