Sunday, June 12, 2011

Teacher themed Skinny Note Pad & Pen sets

It's that time of year!  I am creating lots of little goodies for the teachers for the end of the year.  You can see my tutorial on how to make these cute Skinny Note Pad and Pen sets HERE!  This time I created some with a teacher theme:


Stamps:  PTI Take Note, PTI Teacher's Apple, SU A-Z  Ink:  Momento tuxedo black, SU real red, SU old olive CS:  PTI white, pure poppy, black  DSP:  SU old olive DSP  Tools:  SU scallop border punch, 1.75" circle punch, 2" circle punch Accesories:  PTI pure poppy grosgrain ribbon, RSVP pen 

5 comments:

  1. I am always a fan of your notepads! I love this teacher themed! May have to CASe you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is great! What a wonderful gift I'm sure she'll appreciate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely.....reminds me to get this set out again THX!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great teachers gift! I love the apple, pretty bow and matching pen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    This is really a beautiful note pad and a matching pen set. It can be a great gift idea for the teachers day or any special occasion. This will represent your love and respect for the person. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!