Friday, June 10, 2011

SNSDC6 - Father's Day Card

The weekend is here!  Woot! Woot!  Kickin' off the weekend with a Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge!  This week's challenge is to create a Father's Day card.  Remember, you must use a Sweet 'N Sassy digi stamp to play along so you can start your shopping HERE!  My husband is the assistant coach for my 7 yo son's baseball team so I chose the Cocoa Loves Baseball digi stamp to make a card for him.   


I used this great patterned paper from the Me & My Big Idea's "Champs" 8x8 paper pad.  Notice the "turf" paper in the cirular panel?!  Love it!  I used the  Sweet Stop Sketch #76 for inspiration.  Normally I would be reaching for ribbon to embellish the card, but I went with baker's twine since this is a masculine card.  I thought it went nicely with the stitching on the baseball!

Now, it's your turn!  Hop on over the Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge blog and check out my fellow design team members cards for a bit o' inspiration and then show us what you've got! 


2 comments:

  1. This is super fantastic!! The turf is such a cool texture and I love the fun star BG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!! I love the fun papers and layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!