Sunday, June 19, 2011

Card for my Dad

We are hosting a big Father's Day Cook Out today and I have been caught up in the preparations.  I reserved my morning for time to make my Dad his Father's Day card while sipping on a big 'ol cup o' coffee.  I printed the sentiment from my computer.



And here's the inside of the card:


Hope everyone has Happy Father's Day!

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes  Ink:  Inkadinkadoo indigo dye ink:  PTI kraft and white, SU night of navy  DSP:  Wish I could tell you - the cover is missing from the 6x6 paper pad  Tools:  Nestabilities ovals  Accessories:  buttons and twine 

5 comments:

  1. Love the card the sentiment is so sweet. Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great masculine card! I'm sure your dad will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool. I really like your color choices and your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You’ve given me a good idea. Thanks for sharing this info with me.
    helmet stickers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous...I'm sure he loved it. If I tried to make a card that quick he would receive a post it note with Happy Father's Day written on it. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!