Saturday, June 25, 2011

SSS114 - Peek-a-boo, Lori Boyd!

I own so many cute digi stamps designed by Lori Boyd so I was was SO excited to see that the one and only Lori Boyd is now one of my blog followers!  So, I had to pay homage to her and post a card to say hello!  Lori's challenges were one of the first challenges I won which gave me courage to enter others and I have come so far since then!  In fact, I am announcing more exciting news soon so stay tuned!   I used the Sweet Stop Sketch #114 for inspiration for my nod to Lori Boyd and I used her sweet Peekaboo Baby digi stamp to play along.



I added some yellow Stickles to centers of the little flowers and Spica pen on the large flower.  I paper pieced  the flower pot and colored it with copics to add shading.  I colored the pearls with my copics as well to match them with the card.  Some ribbon, baker's twine and a button finish it off.  Here are the copics I used:



Thanks for stopping by and hopefully Lori will,too! 

Stamps:  By LOri Designs Peekaboo Baby  CS:   PTI white, kraft, terracotta tile, summer sin, dark chocolate DSP:  The Girls' Paperie - Kitch  Tools:  copics, nestabilities circles, SU square lattice embossing folder  Accessories:  Yellow Stickles, pearls, clear spica pen, PTI dark chocolate button, PTI dark chocolate twill ribbon, The Twinery cappuccino baker's twine

5 comments:

  1. What a fun image Kim! Great take on the Sweet stop sketch. Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Hugs and Love Sweet Kim!! Thanks so much...you made my heart smile!! I could have sworn I was already following you, but when I saw I wasn't...I HAD to!!! Your work is fabulous!!
    HUGS -LORi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scuch a sweet card Kim. That image is so cute. Great colors! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!