Friday, June 24, 2011

SNSDC8 - Summertime reading

Woot! Woot!  It's Friday again!  Oh, how I DO love the end of a work week!  I get to hang up my Social Work hat, put on my crafting hat, and morph into "Nertie McGertie" which is what my husband has started calling me since I became addicted to paper crafting.   :)


Friday means it's time to play along with the Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge and this week is my favorite kind of challenge........a SKETCH challenge!  Yep, take note all you fellow sketch-o-holics!  If you haven't played along yet, now is the time to jump on in!  Don't forget that you must use a Sweet 'N Sassy digi stamp to play along.  This week I chose Milton's Good Book digital stamp for my image.



The base of the card is PTI kraft CS, but all of the other CS, DSP, and ribbon  is from the TE June 2011 Key Ingredients Kit.  The sentiment is from the MFT Clearly Sentimental About Books stamp set.  I colored the image with copics and added yellow and orange peel Stickles to tof the flower.  I added some shimmer to flower petals with a clear Spica pen.  Here are the copics I used to color the image:


And here's the sketch:


Now it's your turn to play along!  Hop on over to the Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge blog to check out my fellow design team members cards for some inspiration and then show us what you've got!  Looking forward to seeing your creations!  Happy weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Such a cutie-patootie that little mouse is!! Just adorable. And the colors and patterned paper you chose are just perfect, Kim. Another winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!!! Love your color palette! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!!! I love this little Milton:-)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring on this sweet little Milton image, and I love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!