Sunday, June 5, 2011

A little birdie told me.....

I wanted to play along with the DYSU Challenge #22  this week which is to make an orange project so I used Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #120 as my inspiration.  I stopped by this great craft store in Westford, MA called "Ink About It" yesterday and picked up some new patterned paper with the DYSU challenge in mind.  I inked up the MFT "Hanging with my Peeps" stamp set and did some paper piecing to keep everything matchy matchy.....and orange. 


Here's the SSSC129 sketch:

And the inspiration photo from the DYSU22 challenge:


Stamps:  MFT Hanging with my Peeps  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black  CS:  PTI kraft, white, and pure poppy  PP:  Ovtober Afternoon Seaside: Beach Chair  and Echo Park Flower Garden  Tools:  1.75" circle punch, 2" scallop circle punch, copics (E11, E00, E000, R29, R24, R05, E37, E35, E33, Y08, Y04, YR18, BG10)
Accessories: Vintage Mix buttons


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, like the circles. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card! Great take on the sketch! I love the buttons and, of course, the papers! I adore Ink About It! I'm a bit jealous and think it's time for an overdue shopping trip there... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you have matched the pieces - looks cool

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ekkk!! How cute is her paper pieced outfit!! Cute Cute CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!