Friday, June 24, 2011

VLVJune2011wk3 - To the moon & back

Back again to post my Viva La Verve June 2011 Week #3 Sketch Challenge entry!  Don't you just love when a card quickly comes together?!  I knew I wanted to use the Verve Stamps To the Moon stamp set.  When I saw that panel behind the circle, I immediately thought of sky filled with the moon and stars and things quickly came together from there.




Stamps:  Verve Stamps To the Moon   Ink:  Momento tuxedo black, SU summer sun, Ink it Up metallic silver  CS:  PTI kraft, white, black, spring rain  DSP:  Bo Bunny mellow yellow polka dot  Tools:  Martha Stewart border punch, 1.75" circle punch, 2" circle punch  

5 comments:

  1. Kim this is DARLING! I LOVE the color combo!! Nice job!!
    Hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love that sentiment in the moon shape and your sky scene! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, both your VLV cards are fabulous!! Love the coloring on the first one & the stars on the black are wonderful on this super cute number :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I really like the layout and your great color combination...really makes this card pop. and I like the border you used...(Of course, now I have to go look for that MS punch! Smile...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! Fabulous colors... I just love those silvery stars.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!