Wednesday, June 8, 2011

RCC6 - Happy Birthday

A fellow Massachusetts stamper Debbie Carrierre made her way to my blog from the Viva La Verve challenges over on Splitcoast Stampers.  How fun to find someone so close to home!  She is even closer than my other fellow talented Massachusets stamper Jen.  Until I came across Jen's blog, I was starting to think I was the only stamping addict in MA!  Anyway, I checked out Debbie's blog and was so impressed that I immediately became a follower.  She is a sketch-o-holic like me and we play along with the same sketches, BUT then I saw she is on the DT for the Ribbon Carousel Challenge blog and that was a new one to me.  LOVE THAT!  So here I am playing along this week's sketch challenge!


I just bought this oh so sweet Whimsy and Stars Molly's Cupcake digi stamp.  How cute is she?!  To play along with this challenge you must use something that comes from a spool so I used a bit of ribbon and some jute.  I added some sticles to he center of the flower and some glittery goodness to her cupcake's frosting. 

Here's the sketch:


This card was chosen as winner for this week's challenge!

Stamps:  Whimsy and Stars Molly's cupcake, sentiment from PTI Birthday Basics  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black  CS:  PTI ocean tides, kraft, and white  DSP:  PTI polka dot parade  Tools:  Copics (E11, E00, E000, R20, BG78, BG75, BG72, C1, E59, E57, E55, E37, E35, E33, Y08, Y04, Y02, YG17, YG15, R29, R24, R05)

6 comments:

  1. We Massachusetts stamping addicts have to stick together!! Your card is SO adorable! Thanks for the tip about the sketch challenge. I hadn't heard of that one before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! How cute is that? AND it's a digi? I need her!!! With this postal strike in Canada I can't order any REAL stamps :(
    Thanks for playing along with us again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. Love this image too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card!!! I just love the image and the glitter is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!!! Awesome coloring! Thanks for the shout out, too! We should have a Massachusetts meet & greet?? That would be fun! There is another gal, too, Christina of Sea Glass & Sentiments. I don't have her blog address in front of me, but I am sure it will pop up in Google :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute! I love your coloring and that darling cupcake! Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!