Sunday, June 26, 2011

SSSC123 - Sending Smiles

Summer is here and soccer and baseball have come to an end so I am back to my old routine of playing along with Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge at the crack of dawn before my family rises and shines.  I decided to ink up this pretty little Uplifting stamp set by Skipping Stones Design that I won in a challenge a while back.  


Here are the copics I used:


And here's the sketch:


Stamps:  Skipping Stones Design Uplifting  Ink:  Momento tuxedo black  CS:  PTI white, kraft, spring rain, royal velvet DSP:  SU old olive DSP  Tools:  Copics  Accessories:  pearls

5 comments:

  1. I love this card, the colors are fabulous. I'm partial to hot air baloons, they are a favorite of mine.
    Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, your coloring is awesome! I LOVE hot air balloons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on this sketch! Wonderful card to give someone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun scene!!!! Love the colours on the balloons!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!