Friday, June 17, 2011

SNSDC7 and FM11 - Ready, set, recline!

It's Friday!  It's Friday!  Let the weekend begin!  Kick it off by playing along with the Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge!  There are only 4 MORE DAYS until the official start of summer and we are celebrating that with a summer themed challenge!  I chose this oh so pretty Sweet 'N Sassy Ocean Paradise digital stamp to play along with the challenge.



I printed the image a second time onto the patterned paper so that I could paper piece the umbrella and have it coordinate with the patterned paper I used on the card.  Here are the copics I used to color the image:


  
Now it is your turn to play along!  Remember, you must use a Sweet 'N Sassy digital stamp to play along.  You can use your Sweet 'N Sassy clear stamps only if the image is also available as a digital stamp as well.   Hop on over to the Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge blog to see my fellow design team member's fantastic creations for some inspiration and then show us what you've got.  Happy summer!


I am entering this card in the Friday Mashup Challenge #11.  The challenge is to make a summer themed project using polka dots.




Stamps:  Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps Ocean Paradise digital stamp, sentiment by Amuse Art Stamps  Ink: Momento tuxedo black  CS:  PTI spring rain, kraft, and white  DSP:  SU  Tools:  Nestabilities oval, copics  Accessories:  PTI dark chocolate button and jute

15 comments:

  1. Love your card, hope you all have a very enjoyable summer as we start to feel the effects of winter! The paper pieced umbrella is a fantastic touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super summer card. love your colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this that polka dotted paper is so cute! I love how you colored your image.. I really need to step into the world of Copics... You should enter this in the Challenge at the Friday Mashup.. It's Summer/Polka Dot theme this week.. Fits it perfectly.

    http://www.fridaymashup.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is beautiful! Love how you brought out the background pattern into the umbrella. Very striking! Thanks for playing with us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and that image is just awesome! So glad you entered our challenge at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim,
    Fabulous card matching our theme this week at the Friday Mashup. Love your colouring. Mind you, you don't have to use a sweet and sassy image to enter the Friday Mashup challenge!
    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I love how you take a picture of the Copics you used! I also LOVE this card-- it's absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I SO want to be sitting in that chair! If the weather ever decides to warm up, that is. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanna be right THERE in your card! LOL!! Fantgastic in every way! Thanks for playing along with thye Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!! I'm so glad you entered this into the Friday Mashup challenge.. fits perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it!! I just purchased the stamp thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! Love this scenic design. Thanks for joining the FM.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh WOW!! Love your coloring and that paper pieced umbrella is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wahoo! Every bit of this is fantastic! Thanks for playing at The Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!