Saturday, June 11, 2011

VLVJune2011 week2 - Hello Friend

It's week 2 of this month's Viva La Verve Sketch Challenge and I got a chance to play along tonight.  If you play along with all 4 of this month's sketch challenges & upload them over on Splitcoast Stampers to the VLVJune2011 gallery by midnight on June 30th , you'll be eligible to win this month's prize!  If I don't win, I treat myself to a new Verve stamp set as my reward for having played along all 4 weeks so it's a win win situation for me.  :)


   
Here's the sketch:
Stamps:  Verve Stamps "Great Friend" and "Hope Blooms"  Ink:  Momento tuxeo black, Color Box moss green pigment ink, PTI tea dye duo  CS:  PTI kraft, vintage cream, black, and pure poppy  DSP:  PP:  October Afternoon Seaside: Beach Chair  and Echo Park Flower Garden, Bo Bunny Mellow Yellow  Tools:  oval nesties, Martha Stewart border punch, corner chomper  Accessories:  PTI jute,  pure poppy button, black satin ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Love these colors and that button-centered flower! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely. Perfect take on this sketch.
    Love your way of thinking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful. Love that yellow flower contrasted with the black accents.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!