Friday, June 3, 2011

SNSDC5 - Anything but a Card

Happy Friday!  You gotta love a short work week after a long weekend!   It's time for another Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps Digi Challenge!  This week the challenge is to use one of the Sweet 'N Sassy's digi stamps to make anything but a card!  How fun!  I decided to make a post it note holder out of a 4x6"  acryllic frame that I got from the Christmas Tree Shops for only 89 cents!  Don't you just love a bargain?! 


I covered the frame with some pattered paper from the PTI Autumn Abundance paper pad.  I tied some brown satin ribbon around the top and tied a bow.  I mounted the post it note holder with some double sided tape.  I punched out a PTI orange zest scallop circle with a 2" scallop circle punch.   I punched out the Write Soon Cocoa digital stamp with a 1.75" circle punch from PTI Vintage cream card stock.  I colored the image with copics (E57, E55, E53, R14, R30, colorles bleder, YR18, YR15, and BG10) and adhered it to the scalloped circle. 


I got the RSVP pens from Staples.  You can get directions on how to get that coordinating paper inside the barrel of the pen in my tutorial HERE!   I tied some sheer white ribbon around the post it note pad and then tucked the matching pen under it to secure it to the frame.   These are great sellers at craft fairs and they are inexpensive and easy to make!  They make great teacher's gifts and  gifts for co-workers, too!

OK, now it's your turn!  Put your creative thinking caps on and hop on over to the Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps Digi Challenge Blog and show up what you've got.  Be sure to check out my fellow design team members creations for some inpiration!  Don't forget - you must use a Sweet 'N Sassy digi stamp to play along.  Click HERE to start your shopping spree!


3 comments:

  1. Very cute what a great idea.
    Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Cocoa image for that note holder. Great colors Kim. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest thing EVER!!! Must make one!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!