Thursday, June 2, 2011

DS4 - Good Times

It's time another Deconstructed Sketch Challenge and this sketch does not disappoint!  This is a new weekly sketch challenge so if you are a sketchoholic like me, you'll love it!  I treated myself to some new Verve Stamps and they arrrive in the mail today so I was anxious to ink them up.  I decided to ink up the Great Friend stamp set for this challenge.  LOVE those flowers and that sentiment is so sweet!  Since I didn't have the space to add the three embellies to the bottom left corner of the card as called for in the sketch, I added them to the cener of the flowers instead.


Here's the sketch:


Stamps:  Verve Stamps "Great Friend"  Ink:  Momento tuxedo black, Color Box moss green  CS:  PTI black and white, SU pretty in pink  PP:  SU melon mambo designer paper  Accessories:  SU gighman ribbon

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Great use of those stamps and colors! Thanks for using this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty. I love those flowers, and your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is great! I love how you added the ribbon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There you go again showin' off your stamping skills!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!