Sunday, June 5, 2011

SSS111 - Just Because

Got a chance a play along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #111 before the weekend comes to an end!  This time I used my favorite MFT Pure Innocence Being Cute is What I Do image and combined it with the Verve Stamps Many Blessings stamp set.


Here's the sketch:


Stamps:  MFT Pure Innocence Being Cute is What I Do, Verve Stamps Many Blessings, Verve Stamps Great Friend  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black  CS:  PTI kraft, white, hawaiian shore, pure poppy, harvest gold  PP:  Echo Park Flower Garden. Bo Bunny Mellow Yellow   Tools:  Nesties circles, Martha Stewart border punch, MFT Die-Namics fresh cute grass, Copics (E11, E00, E000, R20, E37, E35, E33, R29. R24, R05, YG17, YG13, Y08, Y0, BG49, BG10)  Accessories:  Red Satin Ribbon

6 comments:

  1. Sweet card!! I like how you added the grass to the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo sweet! Love your big red bow. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Kim! I like how you created your grass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!!! The Verve flowers were the perfect addition :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that red bow...those Verve flowers match perfectly with that DP. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!