Sunday, April 3, 2011

SSSC111 - Teacher Card

Teacher Appreciation is the week of May 2nd and the end of the school year will be here before we know it.  I always do a school craft fair in May and teacher's gifts are a big seller.  I decided to use Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #111 as inspiration for a teacher's card today.  I bought ths MFT Teacher's Pet stamp set & this sketch was a perfect fit for the image in that set.  I paired it with some patterned paper from the Jillibean Soup "Blossom Soup" 6x6 mini pad.  I ran the card stock through my Big Shot using the PTI Book Plate impression plate.
Stamp:  MFT Teacher's Pet  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo black  CS:  PTI black, white, and kraft  PP:  Jillibean Soup Blossom Soup Tools:  Nestabilities circles, PTI Book Plate impression plate, copics (E00, E11, C7, C5, C9, R05, R24, R29, YG 97, YG95, YG93, E57, E55, E53)   Accessories:  PTI ripe avacado button and jute

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! The black layers really make the image pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim.......This is just perfect!!! Lovely coloring and I love how all of your colors are matched with your markers and patterned paper! Great job on this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the layers! Love how you used the letter impression plate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!