Tuesday, April 12, 2011

SSSC112 - Class Act

With soccer and baseball back in full swing, I am back on chauffeur duties.  Working on my favorite challenges on the days they are revealed will be more difficult.  Finally got a chance to play along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #112.  I had not yet ink one of my newest MFT a la mode stamps sets called "You Rule."  I paper pieced her paper (that sounds funny) and colored her up with copics.  I paired it with an apple image from the PTI Teacher's apple set.  The card stock is PTI black and white and the patterned paper is from Echo Park's Walk in the Park.

6 comments:

  1. Cute cute card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors. Love the scallops to the right and the banner flags to the left with the PTI apple being a nice addition to keep things all balanced. Good job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. She really wants to give you an A+! I'm a big fan of your coloring. Maybe some day I'll have some Copics of my own and I can try my hand at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, love your work I can see I will be truly inspired.
    Stop by my blog and become a follower of me as well I would love to have your input.
    Have a great day
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! That about sums it all up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet!! Love that big apple accent!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!