Tuesday, April 5, 2011

CQC #79 - Wish Big

I'm still smiling after learning that I won this past week's ColourQ challenge!  What a confidence boost that was!  So, of course I was anxious to play along again with this week's ColourQ Challenge




The bold bright colors made me think of a birthday card so I inked up my newest PTI stamp set, 2011 Birthday Tags.  I ran the mambo melon card stock through the SU square lattice embossing folder (love that thing!) and then went nuts with my punches!  I simply added some black satin ribbon for a finishing touch.  It's like a party on paper!





10 comments:

  1. "Party on Paper" is a great way to describe your colorful creation! Congratulations Kim on being selected as the Queen of ColourQ last week. I loved your card and was happy to see it was chosen! Way 2 Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim...........This is AWESOME!!!! OMG, do I just love what you did here! Those punches are the most perfect embellishment for this card. Great job all over again. Hey, can you win 2 weeks in a row?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your description "party on paper", and that's exactly what this is! One VERY cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool, cool, cool, is this! When I saw the thumbnail, I thought it was DP! VERY creative! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of those fun circles and ovals! Definitely a party on paper! Thanks for playing at ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely piece of abstract art, Kim! Congrats for last weeks win. Thanks for playing again at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card! I love all the circles and ovals! :) Thanks for playing with us at CQC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big, bold, and beautiful! Just love all those circles in gorgeous color! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your win!! Totally deserved girlfriend!! This card is soo cool!! LOVE that paper!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!