Wednesday, April 13, 2011

CQC #80 - Thank You



I am offically hooked on color challenges now!  I can easily pull together a card for a sketch challenge, but color challenges take me much longer to create something that I like...........but that is what a challenge is all about I suppose.  Today I inked up some new Verve stamp sets to play along with the ColourQ Challenge #80The great thing about these color challenges is that I am using color combinations that are not my typical go to colors, yet I do love the end results!

Stamps:  Verve Dream Big, Verve Wishful Elegance, PTI Background Basics Text Style

11 comments:

  1. I second that....GORGEOUS! I love all of the details. And that burgundy seam binding is delicious. :) Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Kim, what an elegant card. I just adore the background stamping...it's immaculately done. That flower is stunning. How'd you do that? Me thinks I need to stare at it a bit longer. It's just breathtaking. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Kim! This really caught my eye. I love the flow from left to right and the BG stamping is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design and card layout. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, this is Fabulous! I wouldn't have trusted that color combo, but you've made it look amazing! Truly beautiful in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous!! wonderful job using these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Kim! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful! Thanks for playing with ColourQ :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card---I just think that background is delightful! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty!! Love how you used those colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!