Sunday, April 3, 2011

SSS102 - You're so Tweet

I am playing catch up with some of my favorite challenges this morning.  Yesterday was too too busy of a day to play along with the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #102, but today is a new day!  I splurged and bought a bunch of new stamps this week from MFT and this Pure Innocence "You're so Tweet" was one of my newbies.   This set has a bunch a cute sentiments, but I just didn't want to add one the outside of this card.  I think it looks so sweet just as is, so I will add one of the cutesie sentiments to the inside instead.
Stamp:  MFT Pure Innocence "You're so Tweet"  Ink: Momento Tuxedo black  CS:  PTI harvest gold and white  PP:  Jillibean Soup Blossom Soup 6x6 mini pad  Tools:  Nestabilities ovals, PTI beautiful Blooms II #3 die collection, Copics (E11, E00, E000, E59, E57, E55, R29, YR24, YR23, YR21, Y21, Y04, Y08) Accessories:  red gem

2 comments:

  1. Kim.......You did it again! An absolutely adorable card! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another super cute card Kim!! I just got some of this paper and love it. Hugs, Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!