Sunday, April 10, 2011

VLVAPR2011sketch2 - Sugar & Spice


Here's week #2 sketch challenge for the April Viva La Verve Sketch Challenge.  Truth be told......I didn't love this sketch when I saw it.  BUT, I played along last week and my goal is to play along each week so I sucked it up and went to work.  After all, I have my new Verve stamps ready and waiting to be inked up and I have more on the way so I have no excuse NOT to play! Though it took me several tried to come up with something I liked, I must say that I LOVE this card!  Glad I stuck with it! 

Stamps:  Verve To the Moon Ink:  SU early spresso, Momento tuxedo black, SU pretty ink, SU certaily celery  CS:  SU pretty in pink and certaily celery , PTI white  PP:  Recollections Pink Plaid  Tools:  Nesties ovals and scalloped ovals, SU polka dot embossing folder , Copics (RV10, RV14), paper piercing tool  Accessories:  white satin ribbon, pearls

9 comments:

  1. This card is so sweet. Love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling colors and papers!! VERY sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling! I love that plaid background and your bow is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card! I love the colors and the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it too! That little elephant is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Kim! That image is darling and love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, how CUTE!! Love those sweet papers and the embossing you did!! Your take on that sketch totally ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!