Friday, April 15, 2011

VLVAPR2011week3- Thanks so much

Friday means it is time to play along with week 3 of the Viva La Verve April Sketch Challenge!   I got some new Verve stamps sets this week so I inked 'em up!  I love the font of the sentiments in the Thankful Accents set and I also used the interesting floral images from the Wishful Elegance set.  I colored the flowers with copics and used foam tape to add dimension.  I stamped the sentiment in SU perfect plum ink and sponged some SU pale plum and perfect plum around the edges of the oval. 
Stamps:  Verve Thankful Accent and Wishful Elegance  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo black, SU perfect plum, SU pale plum  CS:  PTI white, lavender moon, and simply chartreuse, Bazzill Basics flirty  PP:  Heidi Grace A little bird's tale, Me & My Big Ideas  Tools:  SU oval punch, Martha Stewart border punch, Copics  (V12, V15), spica glitter pen  Accessories: PTI lavender moon grosgrain ribbon

7 comments:

  1. wow, this is sooooo gorgeous, I adore the flowers...have a super weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Kim. I love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Those little lavender flowers look wonderful! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Fits the sketch perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim.........I just love this!!! Gorgeous color combination and I just love those flowers. I've been thinking about getting some Verve stamps....you have me thinking that I should look harder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, the colors are so soothing and pretty; love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!