Sunday, April 17, 2011

CPS111 - Sympathy


I used the Card Patterns Sketch #111 as my inspiration for this clean & simple sympathy card.  I used the PTI With Sympathy stamp set.  I sponged the edges of the white panel with PTI tea dye duo and then sponged some SU pastels in various blues for the sky.  I stamped the butterfly images in SU perfect plum, cut them out, and adhered them with mini glue dots.  I folded the wings up to add dimension. 


 Stamps:  PTI With Sympathy Ink:  Momento Tuxedo black, PTI tea dye duo, SU pale plum, perfct plum, and certainly celery  CS:   PTI kraft, white, plum pudding, and lavender moon  Tools:   SU pastels  Accessories:  pearls

10 comments:

  1. simple but elegant. I love this..
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very soft and pretty, Kim! Just perfect for a sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this is just LOVELY.. I like your take on the sketch!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful. I love the soft colors and the different heights of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the soft colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty!! I just ordered this set and I will remember your card for inspiration!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. I love that With Sympathy set. It works great with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty Card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So soft and pretty Kim! I haven't inked that set up in ages. Glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!