Thursday, April 21, 2011

MFTWST16 - A little birdie

I had to play along when I saw the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge #16.  Such a fun sketch!  I inked my MFT Pure Innocence "You're So Tweet" stamp set.  I colored her with copics and paper pieced her dress in some SU patterned paper.  The other patterned paper I used is by Basic Grey.  I paired it with PTI dark chocolate, kraft, and white CS and some SU always artichoke CS.  I sponged some PTI tea dye duo around the circular panel.  Some SU choclate chip grosgrain ribbon tied in a neat little knot completes the card!

7 comments:

  1. Soooo cute love her paper pieced dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and cute! Love the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah... she's so sweet! I came over from SCS to see your deets... can you share your copic numbers for her skin? Love the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable!!! You did a fantastic job on her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww....so sweet!! Totally makes me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty! I love your paper piecing and coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!