Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SSSC113 - Miss hanging out with you

To play along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #113, I went digging through a stash of stamps I had from when I first started stamping two years ago.  I am pretty sure these are Unity Stamps.  I didn't keep my stamps organized when I first started stamping the way I do now.  I stamped the image in Momento rich cocoa ink and then stamped it again in SU real red ink so I that I could paper piece the roof and base of the birdhouses.  It looked too drab all in brown.  I colored the birdhouses with copics.  I sponged some PTI tea dye duo around the edge of the circle.  The card stock is PTI harvest gold and pure poppy and the PP is from the DCWV Citrus matstack.  I used the PTI beautiful blooms II #3 die collection and a SU corduroy pumpkin pie brad to make the flower embelishment.  I colored the 3 pearls with my copics.

6 comments:

  1. I love this, the colors are so pretty...
    Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! i love these little birdhouses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love your card, perfect sentiment to go with this cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!!! Love those sweet little bird houses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim this is just DARLING! I LOVE the cheery colors you used! The bird house image is so CUTE!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! I adore the fab details from the mod strip vertically along the back to the textured brad. You have the best sense of humor that is so evident in your crafty genius. I love that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!