Friday, April 29, 2011

VLVMAY2011week1 - Wedding Wishes

I thought I had no interest in the royal wedding........until I woke up at 4:30 this morning, turned on the TV, and worked awfully hard to keep my sleepy eyes open to watch the whole thing.  YAWN!  Before I crash tonight, I wanted to play along with the Viva La Verve May 2011 Week 1 sketch challenge.  Given today's festivities, I was inspired to make a wedding card. 
I love this patterned paper from the "Me & My Big "black and white color basics paper collection.  I paired it with PTI white, black, and pure poppy card stock.  I ran the oval panel through the SU square lattice embossing folder.  I used the PTI double ended banner.  That sentiment is from the Verve Stamps Wishful Elegance set.  Those pretty little miniature paper flowers were in my Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients kit for April as were those pearls.  Here is the sketch:

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, that Me and My Big Ideas black and white is so perfect for weddings! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!