Saturday, April 9, 2011

SSS103 - Sweet Birthday

Look at this fun sketch for this week's challenge over at the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge!  How fun is that?!?!  I desided to use this cute digi stamp by Bugaboo stamps called BB Girl Cupcake Sitter.  I colored her up with copics and added some glitter to the frosting.  Her dangling feet are mounted with some foam ahesive to ad dimension.  I paired it with some PTI harvest gold card stock and some patterned paper from the Jillibean Soup Blossom Soup 6x6 mini pad.  I have no idea who makes that flower embellie.  I found it in my stash of random left over embellies.  The sentiment is from PTI's Birthday Basics stamps set.

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. Love your colouring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love the bright, cheerful colors and fabulous coloring and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl this is AWESOME!! Fantastic papers but I really LOVE her little legs dangling off the image panel like that. Super cute idea!! And I like her cute sparkling cupcake too!!

    Oh congrats on winning the Sweet Sunday Sketch. That MFT teacher card you made was gorgeous!!

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...how CUTE! Love how she's just sitting there on the edge! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute. I can almost see her swinging her legs!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute girl card, and it looks so fun to make, and color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! You sure know your way around a sketch. You have the most impressive collection of cuteness around I am sure. Colored to perfection. You so such marvelous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a FUN card! I love that image and the colorful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Love the fun colors and how she is sitting on the edge with that cutout technique!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!