Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sketchbook Saturday #7 - Dream Big

When I saw the Sketchbook Saturday #7 sketch challenge, I immediately thought of the paper flower embellishments I bought a long time ago and just found in my stash of craft supplies that I am hoarding.  I have no idea who makes this pretty flower.  It was stored in a fancy shmancy zip lock bag.....not the original packaging.  Sorry about that.  It pairs beautifully with PTI raspberry fizz card stock.  I wanted this to really pop and take center stage on the card, so I paired it with white and black card stock and striped patterned paper by Me & My Big Ideas.  I used my MFT jumbo scallop die to create all those ruffles.  That pretty sentiment is from the Verve Dream Big stamp set.  Some black satin ribbon completes the look!

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!