Sunday, April 3, 2011

SFYTTApr2011 - A Little Bird Told Me....

As soon as I saw Jen del Muro's April's Sketch for You to Try, I wanted to play along.  I inked up another one of my newest purchases from MFT....this cute "Hanging with my Peeps" stamp set.   I LOVE how this came out!  I paper pieced her dress and sweater with some patterned paper from My Mind's Eye "Tickled Pink" 6x6 paper pad and used matching and coordinating papers on the rest of the card.  I paired it some PTI dark chocolate, white, and kraft card stock.  I sponged some PTI chai ink around the edges of my kraft panel and colored my gemstones with my copics

This card was mentioned by the MFT Design Team as a Favorite Find for the week of April 7th, 2011!



Stamps:  MFT Hanging with my Peeps  Ink:  Momento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, PTI chai  CS:  PTI dark chocolate, kraft, and white  PP:  My Mind's Eye Tickled Pink Tools:  Copics (E00, E11, E57, E57, E59, Y08, Y04, Y02, YR18)  Accesories:  rhinestones

5 comments:

  1. Great card! Super job with the sketch and paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the paper piecing. I hope you don't step away for too long.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Love the paper piecing on the dress. Glad you played along. It is a fun sketch to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim this is a wonderful card! Your paper piecing ROCKS!!! Love the way you then used the same paper for the background panels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww, how sweet! Love your paper piecing! Glad to have you join in the SFYTT this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!