Thursday, April 7, 2011

CR84FN22 - Thank You

When I saw this week's CR84FN color challenge, I immeidately thought to ink up my new "Thankful Accents" Verve Stamp set.  I used the Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #5 for my layout.  I used PTI krft, ripe avacado and dark chocolate card stock.  I ran the rope avacado panel through my SU square lattice embossing folder.  I colored the rhinestones with copics.   I just love the font on that sentiment!  I used PTI ripe avacado ink and Momento rich cocoa ink for the sentiment. 

10 comments:

  1. So pretty, Kim! Love the colors and the gemstone accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely! I really like the circle frame and pretty gems. Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card Kim! That whimsical wreath is lovely and the embossed background looks fabulous! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, LOVE that lattice embossing and that stamp! The gems are a super detail and your bow is perfection! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Kim! Love the sweet gems..So glad you could join us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely CAS card, Kim! Everything is just perfect - the layout, the embossing, and that beautuiful bow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really pretty...love the texture and the gems on the focal point image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim, that swirly circle stamp is FANTASTIC!!! WOW!!! What a fabulous card! Gorgeous take on the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim, this is beautiful! Love the Verve frame and sentiment! Great texture and gem accenting! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is DROP. DEAD. GORGEOUS!!! I love the color combo (my favorite) and your take on the photo challenge was unbelievably spot ON!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!