Monday, April 25, 2011

Mojo188 - My Friend

I don't know why, but I haven't played along with the Mojo Monday challenges in a few weeks, but I'm back at this week!  I love a card with a circular panel so I was happy to play along with the challenge #188.  I picked up this pretty pattern paper collection this weekend. It is called "Brioche" by Memory Box.  I paired it with some PTI white, kraft, harvest gold card stock. 


The sentiment is from the SU All Holidays stamp set.  I stamped it in Momento rich cocoa ink.  I sponged some PTI tea dye duo around the circular panel.  I hadn't used my MFT rolled rose and mini rolled rose Die-Namics in a while so I decided to use them for the embellishments on the card.  I think they are so pretty!  Here's the sketch:



7 comments:

  1. Pretty card Kim! Love the little flower embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a striking card! I love how the patterned paper goes together with the flowers and card stock! Great use of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I really love your patterned paper... Mojo Monday is always such a great starting point for fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and cheerful! Love those three little flowers. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love the colors and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors Kim! And those little flowers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What bright and cheerful colors...I love cards with just sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!