Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Trio of Challenges

I have always been impressed by my blog friends' abilities to combine challenges and so I have been on a mission to do the same this year to challenge myself.  This time I combined three challenges! (Insert applause here)  This entry is for the Color Throwdown Challenge #135, Stamping 411's Saturday Sketch Challenge #189, and the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge #18


Stamps:  MFT Pure Innocence You're So Tweet Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black  CS:  PTI Pure Poppy, harvest gold, vintage cream, and black  PP:  October Afternoon Fly A Kite & Thrift Shop  Tools:  Copics, SU Top Note Die Accessories:  black rhinestones

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Kim you did such a nice job on your copic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, look at little Kim go!!! I love it!!! You did awesome on all 3 challenges and ended up with the most adorable card. I had no doubts that you could do it, though. You always make such adorable cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got this set---and here's another reason I am glad I did! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!