Friday, March 30, 2012

ISSC09 - Hello Friend

Who is up for an iSpy Sketches Challenge today? 

This week we are being inspired by the talented Emily Keaton!  
We chose THIS card as the basis for our sketch:


Here is my take on the sketch:


I didn't think I would like my card when I saw the sketch because I knew I wasn't going to be doing any coloring which I love to do, but I must say......I like it!  It's so springy and happy!  I used some DSP from the Fancy Pants Be You 6x6 paper pad and paired is with PTI white and raspberry fizz CS.  The sentiment is from the Verve Hope Blooms stamp set (It's on sale right now!).  I used the MFT Die-namics mini rolled rose die and hand cut the leaves out of some PTI felt.  Oh, and that is some PTI raspberry fizz saddle stitch ribbon as well.    

Here's how to play:
  • Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.
  • Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC02), and link it up over on the iSpy Sketches blog.Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
  • A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12.01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
  • You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
  • We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
  • Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
  • Have fun and we look forward to "spying:" your creations!
Be sure to check what the other Special Agents have created for some additional inspiration!








4 comments:

  1. So Cheery! Love the papers and how they are placed. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paper choice is so pretty! LOVE the combo~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colors!! I love how bright & cheery this is!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!