Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Paper and Such Challenge - Getting Sketchy

I love me a good sketch!  
I was happy to that this week's challenge on the Paper and Such blog is a sketch challenge!  

Now I know you know that Paper and Such has its own line of stamps, but did you also know that that they carry Wild Rose Studio stamps?  Yup! Yup!  Julie carries a nice assortment of heir stamps.  I decided to ink up the Milton with Lilly stamp for this challenge.


I stamped some text for the background, distressed and sponged the edges.  I colored the image and cut it out.  I then stamped the image again, colored the flower, cut it out and then popped it up over the 1st flower to add dimension.  

Ink:  Momento tuxedo black, A Muse Studios latte and french roast
Copics:  E37, E35, E34, E33, E31, E30, R85, R83. R81, YG97, YG95, YG91
CS:  PTI sweet blush, autumn rose, vinatge cream, and dark chocolate
Accessories:  PTI dark chocolate button and natural jute / twine 

I love the simplicity of the sketch:

Now c'mon and play along with us!  There aren't a whole lot of rules here....because, well....
we want you to have fun and not have to worry about rules!

~ so....here are just a few stipulations ~
You can use any image, from anywhere in the whole entire world.
You may enter twice for each challenge - just to keep it fair.

Link up your creation on the Paper and Such Design Blog!
There's a prize up for grabs!  


Be sure to check out what my fellow DT members have created for this challenge!









4 comments:

  1. Wow Kim this is so beautiful I love it hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable Kim! I love Milton with all that pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute Miss Kim! Love his popped up posy! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!