Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Paper and Such Challenge - Easter

Who's up for a Paper and Such Challenge?  
This week's theme is Easter so I immediately reached for the Daffodil stamp set.  


I stamped the image and then cut it out with a nesties.  I then masked the image and stamped some text from the PTI Background Basics: Text Style stamp set.  I then colored the image with copics, distressed the edges and sponged some PTI tea dye duo around the edges.  I rounded the corners of the PTI kraft CS base.  I scalloped the edges of the white panel with a SU punch, added some DSP from the MME Howdy Doody paper pad, and some antique gold sheer ruffled edge ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel.  I added a button and some natural jute /twine.

Now c'mon and play along with us!  There aren't a whole lot of rules here....because, well....
we want you to have fun and not have to worry about rules!

~ so....here are just a few stipulations ~
You can use any image, from anywhere in the whole entire world.
You may enter twice for each challenge - just to keep it fair.

Link up your creation on the Paper and Such Design Blog!
There's a prize up for grabs!  


Be sure to check out what my fellow DT members have created for this challenge!





4 comments:

  1. beautiful card. the ribbon treatment sets off your flawless coloring perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow, Kim this is stunning and the perfect depiction for the Spring/Easter theme, that image is so very beautiful, so is the design, this is superb work.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!