Friday, March 2, 2012

SNSDC43 - I Woof You

The weekend has rolled around again and hopefully you will have some time to do a little crafting!  Play along with us for the Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge

This week's theme is "Cats & Dogs."  
I decided to play along with the Puppy Love digital Stamp set.

CS:  PTI kraft, white, and enchanted evening
DSP:  We R Memory Keepers Vintage-T
Copics:  E37, E34, E33, E31, E30, C09, C07
Tools:  1.5" circle punch, 1.75" circle punch

Just a few things to keep in mind as you play....
Please use digital images ONLY for the challenge.
~You don't have to use SNS digi images to play along but we sure do love when you do!
~Please share a link to your creation using the Linky Tools feature at the end of this post. If Linky Tools is down, please add a link with your comment.
~When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword SNSDC43.

Now hop on over to the Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge blog to see what my fellow DT members have created and then link up your project!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is CUTE!! I love the plaid dsp and awesome color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this is so cute - I love the dsp you used and the paper pieced scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, what a wonderful CAS card! Love how you colored the puppy and paper pieced bandana!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!