Saturday, March 17, 2012

I'm Herding Donkeys!



I started my day today  by reading a very sweet comment on my blog from Chaitali Narla  which directed me to THIS POST on her blog.  Be still my heart!  

She has made a donkey card just for me!  Really......does it get any better than that?!  What more could a girl ask for?!  HEE HAW!


Chaitali's post combined with a couple of cups of my morning coffee got the wheels turning in my noggin and I thought it would really fun to celebrate the beloved donkey right here on my blog!  That's right, peeps!

I AM HERDING DONKEYS HERE ON MY BLOG!

Lets see how many donkeys I can herd!  If you love the There She Goes Ba Donkey Donk stamp set as much as I do, please post your link!  I would love to see all of your creations right here on my blog!  Feel free to add more than one!  And Chaitali, please be sure to add yours to my herd, too! 


9 comments:

  1. I love how you coloured the donkey Kim!! And made such a gorgeous card. I've added my donkey card to your herd!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEE HAW! Thanks, Melyssa! Welcome to the O'Connell Ranch!

      Delete
  2. What a great idea to herd donkeys!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and glad you liked the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so adorable! What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just added my 'donkey' card!:D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!