Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Paper Shelter Challenge - Paper Piecing

LOVE paper piecing!  I was excited so see that paper piecing is the theme 
for this week's challenge on the Paper Shelter blog.


I decided to color up this cute image called Teddy Bear with Flower
The flower was perfect for a little paper piecing!


 I colored the  image with the following copics:
bear - E37, E35, E34, E33, E31, and E30 
leaves and grass - YG97, YG95, and YG93
sky - B0000

I used the Sweet Stop sketch #146 for inspiration.  I used PTI white, kraft, and dark chocolate CS and some DSP from the PTI distressed dots paper pad.  I paper pieced the flower.  I used my nestabilities circles and scalloped circle dies.  I added some PTI dark chocolate twill ribbon.

Come on and play along with us!  Just head on over to the Paper Shelter Blog to link up your creation!  We have some great prizes up for grabs. If you use a TPS image on your creation you have a chance of winning a $20 voucher. If you use another brand of image you are up for a chance of winning three images of your choice.

B sure to check out whet my fellow DT members have cooked up for you this week for some added inspiration!  

Kim (that's me!)



4 comments:

  1. Awww I love this card. So cute! ~Karen Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kim, and I love the way youve paper piecied your flower, your colouring is beautiful to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, he is so adorable! You have colored him beautifully. Animals and I don't usually get along. Ask Wendy!! Lmao!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. your coloring is fantastic. Just adore your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!