Friday, March 23, 2012

Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge #46 - Celebrate Spring

Spring is definitely in the air here in the Boston area so I was totally in the mood to "celebrate spring" for this week's Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge!

I love this sweet image called Peek-a-boo Sophie.  
If you like to color like I do, this is fun image to color!


I actually printed this image three times....twice on PTI white CS and once on PTI terracotta tile CS.  I colored all one of the images on the white CS except for the pot.  I cut the pot out of the terracotta tile CS, added some depth to it with copics and the then adhered it on to the image I colored.  Then I colored the butterfly and the center flower on the other white CS, cut those out, and adhered them to the paper pieced flower pot.  I paired it with some DSP from the Fancy Pants Designs Childish 6x6 paper pad.  
Finally, i added some earthy olive woven burlap ribbon. 

Just a few things to keep in mind as you play....
Please use digital images ONLY for the challenge.
~You don't have to use SNS digi images to play along but we sure do love when you do!
~Please share a link to your creation using the Linky Tools feature at the end of this post. If Linky Tools is down, please add a link with your comment.
~When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword SNSDC46.

Now hop on over to the Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge blog to see what my fellow DT members have created and then link up your project!






3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautifully done. Great coloring on your image, and I like your layout and bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flower card and coloring Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!